Below mentioned are the terms and conditions that govern the use of this website. These terms apply to the individual subjected to subscribing our services online or accessing our website for the same. "StartupChoice.com" reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions disclosed in this site, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. A regular update is expected on the side of the user.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
3. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or viewing of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
4. We make no warranty that
i. the service will meet your requirements, or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
ii. the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
iii. the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
iv. any errors in the service or software will be corrected.
5. Any material transmitted, received, downloaded or otherwise obtained or sent, through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the opening, download or sending of any such material.
6. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from service provider or its suppliers or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
1. All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
2. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
3. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
4. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Startup Choice's prior written consent.
5. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, remove and discard any Content within the Service, deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS, and have not either cured the breach (if curable) or provided a satisfactory undertaking to us or the applicable authorities, within five (5) business days of receiving a notification of the breach, or for maintenance purposes. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Service.
6. Your interaction with third parties, including (without limitation): participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties, and that Service Provider and its suppliers shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or the presence of such third parties on the Service.
7. You agree the Service and any necessary software used in connection with it ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and trade and service mark protections, and is owned by Service Provider or its suppliers. Service Provider grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer, provided you do not (and do not allow any third party to) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software or Service, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works of or based on, the Service or the Software, in whole or in part, or use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) to obtain unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interfaces provided by or through Service Provider for use in accessing the Service.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.